ESCA Wish List
For the office
- ESCA is looking for participants for our 2nd Annual 5K, “Super Fun Run for Everyone” on June 5th. This event will be held at the Westmoreland Heritage Trail and all fundraising efforts will benefit our mission “to provide advocacy and to build inclusive opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities” Please sign up to run/walk with us, bring a friend, group, or run/walk alone. Please use this link to register: Super Fun Run for Everyone (runsignup.com) For more other information, please call 724-325-3344 or email email@example.com
and we will get back to you.
- Volunteers needed to help organize shirts and medals in bags before the race (last week of May. Day to be determined.)
- Volunteers needed day of the race to spot the course, monitor the turnaround with the water station, and help with the check-in table.
- Please email us if you are interested in helping so we can notify you with details.
- ESCA is looking for testimonials for our website and social media. If you have had an experience you would like to share, please email your comments and the name you want us to share in our publications. (Anonymous, Jane, Jane Doe, Etc.)
If interested, call the office at 724-325-3344.
ESCA Wish List
For those in need.
Advocates: Looking for caring people to help individuals with tasks that services do not, to be a companion, and to protect. Our advocates get to know the individual, attend meetings with them, and interact and visit them.