Become a Citizen Advocate
Volunteering as a citizen advocate focuses on building relationships to enhance the lives of those in need. Some tasks of a citizen advocate could include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Getting to know someone and looking to see what would be of help to them
- Volunteering at some of our activities such as our art events, jewelry events, walk club, or annual events
- Serving on an advisory team to help carry out our vision of a community in which all people are appreciated and accepted without question and where dignity and equality are unconditionally enjoyed
- Visiting someone in a hospital, group home or nursing home
- Sharing a meal or outing with someone in need of companionship
- Offering a ride or making a quick phone call
- Serving as an educational advocate
- Helping an individual navigate the community networks of support
If you are interested in becoming citizen advocate, please fill out the form attached here Click here for link. or email us at email@example.com
Volunteers aren’t just needed for Advocacy assistance. As a nonprofit, we depend on our volunteers for many things.
Sometimes we need help with Administrative projects, Planning an event, Leaders to run programming, etc.
We have volunteering opportunities that fit any schedule too.
Contact us for more information or with any questions you have.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-325-3344